Short History Lesson
A Short History Lesson
- In the beginning human society consisted of individuals, families
and small groups. There was a high degree of self-sufficiency.
- Everyone had their own particular talents. Some were better at hunting,
some at cultivating the land, others at making implements.....
- In time larger groups formed to benefit from specialization. Members
could focus on what they did best, trading their output with others.
- Net result - more and better output for all.
- In time small, local groups joined to form larger, more organized
groups - villages, tribes, nations...